An Independent Living Scheme in Ealing
Wheeler Homes is a small independent living scheme of six bedsit flats in Ealing that were formerly run by Victoria and Wheeler Homes and are now managed by Pathways.
69-73a Castlebar Park, Ealing, London W5 1DA
- Age: Applicant must be aged 60 years or over at the time of application.
- Geographical: Applicant must have lived in Ealing for 2 years prior to the date of application.
Train & Tube
- Ealing Broadway, Ealing, London W5 2NU – 1.0 Mile, 20-minute walk (Central line, District line, TFL Line)
- Buses: E2, E9, N7 (Stop SK) Harrow View Road, W5 1RJ – 0.2 Miles, 3-minute walk
- Buses: E2, E9, N7 (Stop Sm) Pitshanger Library, W5 1QX – 0.2 Miles, 3-minute walk
- Santander, 4-8 Bond St, Ealing, W5 5AE – 1.1 miles, 21-minute walk
- Barclays Bank, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, 53 The Broadway, Ealing, W5 5JS – 1.1 miles, 22-minute walk
- HSBC, 46 The Broadway, Ealing, W5 5JR – 1.1 miles, 21-minute walk
Ealing Council, 14 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 2HL – 1.0 Mile, 19-minute walk.
Supermarkets & Stores
- Coscutter, 137 Pitshanger Ln, W5 1RH – 0.2 Mile 4-minute walk
- Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, Ealing, W5 5JY – 1.0 Mile, 21-minute walk, 4-minute drive
118 Pitshanger Lane, W5 1QP – 0.3 Mile/5 Min Walk
Pitshanger Library, 143-145 Pitshanger Lane, London W5 1RH
- Dr Jeremy Gittins: The Doctors Surgery, 6 Queens Walk, Pitshanger, W5 1TP – 0.2 Miles, 4-minute walk