An Independent Living Scheme in Ealing
Tawny Close is a pleasant and quiet independent living development of 32 one-bedroom flats built on the ground and first floors with direct access to a beautifully landscaped garden. Built in 1995, Tawny Close is ideally situated within easy access of local amenities, with local shops and bus routes to Ealing Broadway only a short walk away.
Ideally situated within easy access of local amenities, local shops and bus routes.
The flats themselves are built to a high specification, with double-glazing, economy-seven heating, fully-fitted kitchens, entry phone, and a well-equipped bathroom with either a bath or shower cubicle. Two of the flats in the development have been specially designed for access by wheelchair users and include adjustable height kitchen units. All flats have a 24-hour monitoring and alarm service.
Tawny Close, Ealing, London W13 9LX
- Age: Applicant must be aged 60 years or over at the time of application.
- Geographical: Applicant must have lived in Ealing for 2 years prior to the date of application.
Train & Tube
- Northfield Station, Northfield Ave, Ealing, London W13 9QU – 0.7 Miles 14-minute walk (Picadilly)
- South Ealing Tube Station, S Ealing Rd, Ealing, London W5 4QB – 1.0 Mile 20-minute walk (Picadilly)
- Ealing Broadway, Ealing, London W5 2NU – 1.1 Mile 24-minute walk (Central line, District line Tells, TFL Line)
- Nationwide, 51 The Broadway, West Ealing, London W13 9BP – 0.3 Miles 6-minute walk
187 Uxbridge Rd, West Ealing, London W13 9AJ – 0.3 Miles 6-minute walk
Supermarkets & Stores
- Sainsubry’s, Melbourne Ave, Ealing, London W13 9BZ – 0.3 Miles 7-minute walk
- Lidle, 63-65 The Broadway, Ealing, London W13 0SA – 0.3 Miles 6-minute walk
- Northfield Surgery, 61 Northfield Ave, Ealing, London W13 9QP – 0.4 Miles 6-minute walk
- The Ealing Dental Practice, 6 Drayton Green Rd, Ealing, London W13 8RY – 0.4 Mile 7-minute walk
- Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Rd, Southall UB1 3HW – 1.4 Mile 27-minute walk
Lido Centre (Ealing Community Resources Ltd), 63 Mattock Ln, Ealing, London W13 9LA – 0.6 Miles 4-minute walk
Ealing Council, 14 Uxbridge Rd, Ealing, London W5 2HL – 0.8 Miles 16-minute walk