An Independent Living Scheme in Ealing
Dean Court is a development of 55 independent living, one-bedroom flats, situated in Bowman’s Close, West Ealing and is conveniently located for West Ealing shops on Uxbridge Road, only a short walk away.
All flats have door entry phones for greater security. Each flat includes a living room, tiled bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and modern gas central heating. In recent years the development has undergone major refurbishments.
All flats have a 24-hour monitoring and alarm service.
- Age: Applicant must be aged 60 years or over at the time of application.
- Geographical: Applicant must have lived in Ealing for 2 years prior to the date of application.
Train & Tube
- Northfield Station, Northfield Ave, Ealing, London W13 9QU – 0.7 Miles 14-minute walk (Picadilly)
- South Ealing Tube Station, S Ealing Rd, Ealing, London W5 4QB – 1.0 Mile 20-minute walk (Picadilly)
- Ealing Broadway, Ealing, London W5 2NU – 1.1 Mile 24-minute walk (Central line, District line Tells, TFL Line)
- Nationwide, 51 The Broadway, West Ealing, London W13 9BP – 0.3 Miles 6-minute walk
187 Uxbridge Rd, West Ealing, London W13 9AJ – 0.3 Miles 6-minute walk
Supermarkets & Stores
- Sainsubry’s, Melbourne Ave, Ealing, London W13 9BZ – 0.3 Miles 7-minute walk
- Lidle, 63-65 The Broadway, Ealing, London W13 0SA – 0.3 Miles 6-minute walk
- Northfield Surgery, 61 Northfield Ave, Ealing, London W13 9QP – 0.4 Miles 6-minute walk
- The Ealing Dental Practice, 6 Drayton Green Rd, Ealing, London W13 8RY – 0.4 Mile 7-minute walk
- Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Rd, Southall UB1 3HW – 1.4 Mile 27-minute walk
Lido Centre (Ealing Community Resources Ltd), 63 Mattock Ln, Ealing, London W13 9LA – 0.6 Miles 4-minute walk
Ealing Council, 14 Uxbridge Rd, Ealing, London W5 2HL – 0.8 Miles 16-minute walk