An Independent Living Scheme in Ealing
Bowman Court independent living scheme is situated in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac in Church Gardens, Ealing W5, adjacent to St Mary’s Church. Bowman Court is a small development of 12 one-bedroom flats and two one-bedroom bungalows. Six flats have ground floor access. All the flats have entry phones.
The flats were built early in 1903 and the bungalows were added in 1983. Bowman Court underwent a major refurbishment in 2004. All flats have a 24-hour monitoring and alarm service. The local shops in St Mary’s Road are a short walk away and Ealing Broadway shops are nearby too.
I settled in from the day I arrived. Very nice indeed.
Church Gardens, Ealing, London W5 4HJ
- Age: Applicant must be aged 60 years or over at the time of application.
- Geographical: Applicant must have lived in Ealing for 2 years prior to the date of application.
Train & Tube
- South Ealing Station, South Ealing Tube Station, S Ealing Rd, Ealing, London W5 4QB – (Picadilly) – 0.2 Miles 5-minute walk
- Buses: 65, N65 (Stop D) South Ealing, W5 4RS
- Buses: 65, N65 (Stop J) South Ealing, W5 4RS
- Santander, 4-8 Bond St, Ealing, W5 5AE – 14-minute walk 0.7 Mile
- Barclays Bank, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, 53 The Broadway, Ealing, W5 5JS – 17-minute walk 0.8 Mile
- HSBC, 46 The Broadway, Ealing, W5 5JR – 0.8 Mile 17-minute walk
Ealing Council, 14 Uxbridge Rd, Ealing, London W5 2HL – 0.8 Miles 16-minute walk
Supermarkets & Stores
- Sainsbury’s Local, 35-39 S Ealing Rd, Ealing, W5 4QT – 0.2 Mile 3-minute walk
- Ealing Park Health Centre, 195A S Ealing Rd, Ealing, W5 4RH – 0.4 Mile, 9-minute walk
- Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Rd, Southall, UB1 3HW – 2.2 Miles, 43-minute walk, 14 Min Drive
42 The Broadway, Ealing, W5 5JY – 0.8 Mile 16-minute walk
Lammas Park: 4-minute walk – Big lawn, playground and tennis courts, croquet club & 5-a-side pitches