An Independent Living Scheme in Greenwich
Jubilee Trust in Greenwich is a purpose-built independent living scheme constructed in 1974 and comprising thirty homes: twenty-six one-bedroom flats, three two-bedroom flats and one studio flat.
Communal facilities include a guest room and laundry. There are gardens on all sides of the building, with controlled street parking. The scheme is situated in a predominantly residential building. 24-hour emergency cover provided through the Anchorcall telephone alarm system.
Egerton Drive, Greenwich, London SE10 8JW
- Age: Applicant must be aged 55 years or over at the time of application.
- Geographical: Applicant must have lived in Greenwich for 2 years prior to the date of application.
Gender: Preference is given to applicants who are female.
Applicants to this almshouse must be at least 50 and have been living in the London Borough of Greenwich for five years prior to the date of application. Preference will be given to women.
In exceptional circumstances where it has not been possible to fill a vacancy from this locality, then the trustees may consider applicants from the Pathways Jubilee area of benefit comprising the London boroughs of Wandsworth, Waltham Forest, Enfield, Haringey, Greenwich, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Lambeth.
Train & Tube
- Greenwich Railway Station, Lambard House, Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 8JQ – (0.3-mile, 5-minute walk)
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station, Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 8JQ – (0.3 mile, 6-minute walk)
- North Greenwich Station, 5 Millennium Way, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0PH – (2.5 miles, 11-minute car drive)
Nearest bus routes: 177, 47, 53, 453, 386, 199, 180
- HSBC, 275 Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 8NF- (0.4 mile, 9-minute walk)
- NatWest, 2 Greenwich Church St, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 9BQ – (0.5 mile, 11-minute walk)
- TSB Bank, 6 Crescent Arcade, Greenwich, London SE10 9EJ – (0.7 mile, 14-minute walk)
London Borough of Greenwich, The Woolwich Centre, 35 Wellington Street, Woolwich, SE18 6HQ – (4.2 miles, 18-minute car drive)
Supermarkets & Stores
- Tesco Express, 30-40 Blackheath Rd, Deptford, London SE10 8EF – (0.2 mile, 5-minute walk)
- Sainsbury’s Local, 231-235 Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 8NB, (0.4 mile, 9-minute walk)
- Waitrose, New Capital Quay, Dowells St, Greenwich, London SE10 9DD – (0.6 mile, 12-minute walk)
- Marks & Spencer Welland St Su 1 And 2 Cutty Sark Station, London SE10 9EJ – (0.7 mile, 14 minute walk)
Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 8NE – (0.4 mile, 9-minute walk)
- South Street Medical Centre, 71A Greenwich South St, Greenwich, London, SE10 8NT – (0.2 mile, 5-minute walk)
- The Merivale Dental Practice, 94 Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 8JE – (325 ft, 1-minute walk)
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Stadium Road, London, SE19 4QH, (3.8 miles, 14-minute car drive)
Nearest Park (0.6 mile)