You may wish to complain about any matter relating to Pathways, its contractors or staff members, including:
- The quality of service provided
- The behaviour or actions taken
- Failure to fulfil our legal obligations
- Failure to provide a service in line with our policies or service standards
- Dissatisfaction with a decision that Pathways has made.
“Pathways always aim to deal with complaints in a fair way, keeping you informed of progress. “
Pathways has a 3 stage complaints process, enabling a review of the initial conclusion and an additional review should the first review not provide satisfaction to the complainant. Each stage aims for resolve through communication, investigation and the provision of a written response within 10 working days of complaints/requests.
We aim to provide high quality services by continually looking for new ways to improve. We welcome the opportunity to resolve any complaints as a means of learning from them.
It will help us to respond to your complaint if you can tell us:
- What you think has gone wrong and what you would like us to do about it
- Details of any previous contact or correspondence with us about your complaint
- A daytime telephone number
- Your name, address and postcode to which we should send a reply