You may wish to complain about any matter relating to Pathways, its contractors or staff members, including:
- The quality of service provided
- The behaviour or actions taken
- Failure to fulfil our legal obligations
- Failure to provide a service in line with our policies or service standards
- Dissatisfaction with a decision that Pathways has made.
We aim to provide high quality services by continually looking for new ways to improve. We welcome the opportunity to resolve any complaints as a means of learning from them.
It will help us to respond to your complaint if you can tell us:
- What you think has gone wrong and what you would like us to do about it
- Details of any previous contact or correspondence with us about your complaint
- A daytime telephone number
- Your name, address and postcode to which we should send a reply