In order to ensure that our website is enjoyable, safe and secure for all users to access we have a strict policy against offensive, vulgar or distressing content being shared or displayed on our website, either in comments or members’ forums.
Any comments or forum posts (in the residents area) will be removed if they are deemed to be:
- Deliberately causing offence, distress or provocation in other users
- Promoting racism, homophobia, religious intolerance, ageism, sexism or any other form of discrimination
- Making threats or using abusive language towards an individual or a group
- Promoting or facilitating illegal activity
- Linking to websites that are deemed to be irrelevant to the post or forum topic
- Containing content with the aim of leading users to download malware (viruses, spyware, worms, adware, trojans, illicit servers) to their devices
- Linking to websites that are deemed to be pornographic, illicit, promoting illegal or morally questionable activity, offensive and/or distressing
In extreme or repeated cases of breaking the above rules we may contact the police where necessary.