What are Cookies?
https://www.unixguru.co.uk/?u=can-I-take-metronidazole-with-hydrocodone Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
http://blog.globalbx.com/?g=tetracycline-cheap-Australia You can disable any cookies already stored on your machine, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
- Anonymously track the pages and posts you visit, time you have spent browsing our site and gather demographics information using Google Analytics.
- Track activity on our website.
- Allow you to share pages and posts with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Stumbleupon and LinkedIn.
- Recognise when you return to our website.
- Gather any information that will personally identify any users.
- Share any personal information with third parties.
- Farm personal data
Email Newsletter and Blog Subscribers
If you subscribe to our blog, we may also include you on our email newsletter mailing list. If you receive a copy of our email newsletter and wish to no longer be a subscriber, you can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe from this list’ button at the bottom of the message.
If you provide us with your email address, we may:
- Send you notifications of new posts to our blog
- Add your email address to our list of email newsletter subscribers
- Send you periodic information about Pathways via email
If you provide us with your email address, we will not:
- Share your email address with any third parties.