What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your device.
- Anonymously track the pages and posts you visit, time you have spent browsing our site and gather demographics information using Google Analytics.
- Track activity on our website.
- Allow you to share pages and posts with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Stumbleupon and LinkedIn.
- Recognise when you return to our website.
- Gather any information that will personally identify any users.
- Share any personal information with third parties.
- Farm personal data