We have an excellent opportunity for a Housing Officer to join our busy housing team, on a fixed-term contract to cover the postholder’s maternity leave until September 2019.
As a Housing Officer, you’ll play an essential role in delivering a personal, high quality, customer focused tenancy management service to our residents.
You will be responsible for managing your patch of properties for our mainly elderly client group. Your duties will include sign-ups, tenancy compliance, and general estate management. You will also work closely with other members of the organisation to ensure that residents receive a seamless service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant, proven experience of working in a housing management or similar role.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- A proven ability of creating and sustaining effective internal and external relationships.
- A good understanding of social housing policy and law, including anti-social behaviour and tenancy management.
- Good IT skills, with the ability to prepare reports, draft correspondence and maintain accurate records.
- Access to your own transport as the role requires travel throughout the patch.
Equality & Diversity
At Housing Pathways we value inclusiveness and we are committed to embedding equality and diversity at the heart of our work. We aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage.
Returning your application
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 18th July 2018.
Download, print and complete the application form by hand, then return it by post to the following address:
Pathways, The Trust Offices,
33 Dean Court , Bowmans Close ,
Ealing , London W13 9YU
Either a) download and complete the application form in MS Word (or equivalent) and sign by using a cursive font or embedding an image of your signature, or b) download, print and complete the application form by hand, then scan or photograph it. The completed MS Word (or equivalent) form or scan/photo should be emailed to email@example.com